Making the Sturmkrieg background not a pile of gak
Things that we need to work on for this project:
- Reduce the symbolism of Aschknas by a lot
- Reduce the Soviet Union and Communism themes of the Rotstein and Sturmkrieg Sektors drastically – make sure Dondrekhan understands that we expect this
- Make sure it isn't overly German and Germanism in the names should be kept to a minimum.
- We should not lose sight of this: improve articles that are under written, and write about anything that needs to be written about.
- Possibly warning others about the danger of German fanboyism, which hopefully shouldn't exist in the Sturmkrieg background
With our current progress, I have decided to initiate a new plan to increase our current number of articles up to 500, and to improve our short existing articles. There will be two goals of this movement; 1) to get the article count up to 500, 2) to lengthen all existing articles to eight kilobytes.
Articles to focus on:
- Sturmkrieg world articles (lengthening and creating)
- Volianvan world articles (lengthening and creating)
- Stardust world articles (creating)
- Story articles (lengthening)
Please include your username below if you plan to include yourself in this initiative:
We are currently interested in finding someone who can help us with Yiddish transliterations for in-universe fictional text. We will use our own fictional languages, but with the Yiddish alphabet instead of the Latin alphabet. I've discussed this with people and they seem to think it would look pretty cool. I'll upload pictures of a tank I decorated with Yiddish letters when I get a chance. (It's actually Yiddish, and not the Sturmdeutsch with Yiddish letters as I wanted since I didn't have a transliteration
- Kaisar des Sturmkrieg Sektor (Kaisar) 07:52, 13 February 2012 (MST)
Here is a list of tasks that require assistance. Many of these tasks are large, wiki-wide projects.
Please add the following templates to the end of each of the articles, directly after the create by template.
The GW IP disclaimer template should go at the very end, after other templates or article content.
Example: Sturmkrieg Sektor